You will implement best processes, methods and tools to deliver quality pre-launch, launch and post-launch support of IT services for Production teams. You will ensure the advancement of the work and attainment of production objectives in time and using the resources that were allocated. You will oversee the planning and management of the online infrastructure for production, ensuring a proper transition into operations and supervising the on-going service delivery to players.
• Organize and coordinate activities and resources in collaboration with the teams’ manager;
• Assess workloads to support teams when defining the scope;
• Ensure that the actual progress of the deliverables reflects the planning;
• Evaluate risks, impacts and consequences;
• Effectively communicate with team members to inform them of current projects and their progress.
• Participate in SLAs (service level agreements) and OLAs (operational level agreements) definition and negotiation;
• Audit the service management processes (Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management) and address any gaps to meet the business needs;
• Handle crisis management in case of escalation and participate to post-mortems for the realm;
• Analyse operational trends and propose changes to existing processes when required;
• Prioritize opportunities to improve the service and drive improvement initiatives.
• Coordinate Production at key intervals (service integration, launch, sunset, etc.);
• Coordinate Launch & Post Launch with Production teams;
• Ensure follow-ups on stage gates and keep deliverables and timelines on track;
• Coordinate transversal inter-team operations during emergency situations;
• Make relevant interventions when prioritizing initiatives based production team’s vision and technical constraints;
• Seek support from subject matter experts when considering new needs (hardware equipment and software technology, monitoring, etc.);
• Communicate and circulate reports and information relevant to HQ and studio.
- Carry out operational follow-ups on the budgets allocated for hardware equipment and software;
• Plan tasks to carry out the budget (and quarterly reviews) and present to executives;
• Help define deliverables for content and milestones and any related changes (new milestone dates, etc.) and implement processes to resolve issues;
• Ensure operational budgeting oversight and follow-up of the actual costs;
• Build operational budget requirements.Your profile
- Broad understanding of IT technologies;
• Knowledge of Agile (methodology) management principles;
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite, Jira, Confluence;
• Excellent English skills (spoken and written).Will be considered a plus
• Bachelor’s in Business Administration graduate;
• Project Management Certification;
• Computer Science Certification, IT or equivalent work experience;