We are looking to hire a skilled embedded software engineer to join our dynamic software design team. As an embedded software engineer, you will be responsible for executing complete embedded software life cycles for the company’s hardware.
To ensure success as an embedded software engineer, you should have extensive experience coding in C and C++, and have excellent knowledge of embedded coding techniques. Ultimately, a top-class Embedded Software Engineer can develop scalable software systems that are perfectly optimized for the embedded device.
Embedded Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the software design team to determine software specifications.
- Creating design goals and deadlines.
- Designing and writing the embedded software code according to desired specifications.
- Testing the software for scalability and structure.
- Implementing the embedded system and interpreting error reports.
- Fixing bugs and optimizing the system.
- Maintaining the software program.
- Documenting software application values.
Embedded Software Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer engineering.
- Experience with a complete life-cycle of an embedded software system.
- Proficient in C and C++.
- Knowledge of modern OS coding techniques, IP protocols, and hardware interfaces.
- Good communication skills and the ability to project manage.
- High-level writing and documentation skills.
- Familiarity with software configuration tools.
- Critical thinker.