At Chamber International Consulting, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers with the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
Aseptic Sanitation Supervisor
The Aseptic Sanitation Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the Bottling Plant cleaning and sanitation policies and standards are met. The primary focus of the Sanitation Supervisor is to ensure the cleaning and sanitation systems protect food safety and quality of our beverages and bottled water.
- Responsible for assuring all Sanitation staff are working in a safe manner and are using proper PPE during their activities.
- Responsible for directing staff to assure all sanitation requirements are covered on every shift.
- The Sanitation Supervisor will develop, publish, maintain, and/or approve all Plant specific Cleaning and Sanitation procedures, records and standards for our bottled water and beverage production. These procedures must meet the Corporate Quality Cleaning and Sanitation policies.
- Ensure the cleaning and sanitation requirements are met for the entire plant; including microbiological sampling/testing, verification and validation. Support the QA Department with GMP, FDA, SQF and Co-packer audits.
- Develop and track the metrics, ensuring cleaning and sanitation requirements are met. These metrics should include (but are not limited to) chemical cost, CIP frequencies/times, microbiological test results and GMP plant audit.
- Assist in troubleshooting and problem-solving food safety and quality issues.
- Ensure the plant uses approved chemicals for the Cleaning and Sanitation program.
- Implement a Sanitation Training Program for CIP, COP, and External Cleaning/Sanitation. This should include, but not be limited to chemical safety, CIP/COP basics, external cleaning, sanitary maintenance oversight, etc.
- Provide an environmental oversight to the sanitation processes at the plant. Inform the QA Manager of any potential wastewater or discharge issues.
- Maximize the use of the company’s document control software, quality systems or other CIP monitoring software systems for sanitation/cleaning documentation and record-keeping.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Please note this job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without prior notice.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- 2 Years – Experience in Sanitation for a beverage (hot-fill or CSD) and/or bottled water manufacturer or other Food Processing facility required
- 0 Years – Experience in Position
- 0 Years – Experience managing people/projects
*experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 2 Years– Experience in Field or similar manufacturing environment
- 2 Years – Experience working in Position
- 2 Years – Experience managing people/projects
- experience may include a combination of work experience and education
- Demonstrated experience working with automated and manual CIP systems.
- Experience in sanitation audits including equipment specifications and sanitary process design.
- Ability to make independent judgments on issues that impact sanitation/cleaning procedures, forms, policies, and standards.
- Capable of working with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Effective at interaction with all levels of the plant.
- Willingness to embrace personal and professional development.
- Performs work under direct supervision.
- Handles basic issues and problems. Refers more complex issues or problems to higher-level staff.
- Strong verbal, writing, and presentation skills to communicate effectively with immediate team and peers.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in collaborative group environments.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- Beginner knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
This position embodies the values of the competency model, focusing on the following key drivers of success:
- Lead Like an Owner
- Identifies safety issues and takes prompt corrective action
- Coaches/corrects unsafe team behavior
- Effectively prioritizes quality, productivity, and cost
- Encourages honest feedback from direct reports, peers, and up-line manager
- Uses customer feedback to improve service levels and internal/external customer relationships
- Understands the concepts of process consistency and waste minimization
- Modifies goals based on changing business needs
- Promotes sharing of opposing viewpoints
- Find a Way
- Anticipates problems and opportunities within a functional area, and recommends proactive solutions
- Uses technical knowledge to coach team performance and educate others
- Leverages technical know-how to solve challenging problems
- Encourages and models’ teamwork to demonstrate behavioural expectations for Team Members
- Builds relationships up, down, and across effectively
- Empowered to be Great
- Provides effective coaching and feedback to improve individual and team performance
- Provides positive recognition for Team Member results
- Assigns responsibilities to maximize team strengths
- Resolves team conflicts with a calm demeanour and skill
- Effectively communicate team and individual expectations and follows up appropriately
- Minimum Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Science, Quality, Biological Sciences, Engineering or other related fields
- Master’s Degree in Food Science, Quality, Biological Sciences, Engineering or other related fields
- Required: N/A
- Preferred: N/A
- Required: English