- We may collect information from you through automatic tracking systems such as information about your browsing preferences as well as through information that you volunteer to us, such as information that you provide during a registration process or at other times while using the Website, as described above.
- A cookie consists of a reduced set of data transferred to your browser from a web server and it can only be read by the server that made the transfer. This is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies, which can also sometimes be called HTML cookies, are used for navigation and to facilitate your access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network or to supply services requested by you. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- You can manage or request the general deactivation or cancelation of cookies through your browser. If you do this, please be advised this action might slow down or prevent access to some parts of the site.
- Cookies may also be retransmitted by an analytics or statistics provider to collect aggregated information on the number of users and how they visit the Website. These are also considered technical cookies when they operate as described.
- Temporary session cookies are deleted automatically at the end of the browsing session - these are mostly used to identify you and ensure that you don't have to log in each time - whereas permanent cookies remain active longer than just one particular session.
- Third-party cookies: We may also utilize third-party cookies, which are cookies sent by a third-party to your computer. Permanent cookies are often third-party cookies. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising for users.
- Third-party analytical cookies may also be installed. They are sent from the domains of the third parties external to the website. Third-party analytical cookies are used to detect information on user behavior on our website. This place anonymously, in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles relating to users, in order to propose advertising in line with the choices expressed by the users themselves.
- Profiling cookies: We may also use profiling cookies, which are those that create profiles related to the user and are used in order to send advertising to the user's browser.
- Support in configuring your browser: You can manage cookies through the settings of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for this Website.
- Log Data: Like all websites, this Website also makes use of log files that store automatic information collected during user visits. The different types of log data could be as follows:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
b. type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the Website;
c. name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
d. date and time of visit;
e. web page of origin of the user (referral) and exit;
f. possibly the number of clicks.
In the event, you have any query or concerns please contact at our e-mail.
Effective Date: 28th May 2021